From Igor Fedorenko <ifedore...@thinkdynamics.com>
Subject Re: controlling access to blocks
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 05:41:47 GMT
I am not sure if I need lifecycle extensions as such. Block and its
security interceptor are tightly coupled but managed as two separate
units. This could be a problem but might as well be ok -- I did not
think much about it yet. Anyways, I'll keep extensions in mind.

Btw, can I implement watchdog service using these lifecycle extensions?
Watchdog => periodically checks if a block is alive and if it is not
executes some recovery procedure.

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.