From Igor Fedorenko <ifedore...@thinkdynamics.com>
Subject Re: controlling access to blocks
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 14:57:59 GMT
Ok, I will post a patch for cvs HEAD later this coming week.

Btw, this stuff needs a little bit more from interceptor support then I
originally thought. Specifically jaas interceptor must access BlockInfo
somehow my guess through "Contextualizable" interface. It also needs to
be Initializable/Startable. In other words, interceptors need lifecycle
support as any other block (interceptor's lifecycle is couple with
lifecycle of its block, so implementation might get tricky). Should I
resubmit "interceptor patch" with this added functionality or should I
wait for you to check interceptor support in and extend it after that?

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.