From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Management Docs Updated
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:21:52 GMT
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:51, Huw Roberts wrote:
> Hoping that late is better than never, i went through and cleaned up the
> management documentation.

great!

>  My job is demanding
> more-than-my-full-time-attention and so for the next several weeks I'll
> only be able to contribute infrequently.  Given that. if someone wants
> to work it over, I won't be at all upset.

No probelm. Come back when you can. We appreciate any contributions ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)