From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stable branch
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:25:31 GMT
On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:30, Johan Sjöberg wrote:
> If I get some extra spare time in the near future and if someone feels
> it is needed I might try to generate an RPM package of Phoenix or
> perhaps a small installation script for windows.

Either would be great. For RPM, if you could create a spec file and the ant
commands I could make it part of our nightly build process or at least part
of our regular distribution process.

I don't know much about win32 install tools. I hear that there is a NUllsoft
installer toolkit that is great but I don't have any experience.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald