From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stable branch
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:17:51 GMT
On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:36, Paul Hammant wrote:
> What is your impression on the state of the Phoenix?  Both branches
> build (no suprise).  The documentation is coming on.  Are we ready for
> that release?

yep - we ready. The release branch has all the good stuff. We will migrate it
back post release.

> If there is more to do, and stuff I can get involved with, I'll try to
> make some time for it....

The only thing to think about doing (up to you really) is building multiple
releases with wrapper integrated. Ideally we would have a pure java release
and a wrapper release for windows. We could also do a linux/wrapper release
of Phoenix but that is less important now that we have the phoenix.sh script.
So I would focus on doing a win32 wrapper release of Phoenix. Thoughts?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald