From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: three improvements to avalon/phoenix
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 14:50:44 GMT
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 00:09, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> > One thing I noticed is that you added the Interceptors to the BlockInfo
> > but I though that was kinda strange as they are associated with a block
> > instance. Hence I moved the interceptors to BlockMetaData instead. That
> > seem reasonable?
>
> Of course, it does. Now I see the reason for both metainfo and metadata
> packages! :-)

:)

> > BTW when sending patches it is usually better to send lots of small
> > patches so we can check and apply them faster - Documentation would also
> > speed up the process ;)
>
> I can resubmit interceptors/factories as a series of small
> patches for FACTORIES-branch if it'll make your job easier. Plus I have
> added interceptor context, so you do not have the latest version of the
> patch anyways.

That would be great. I will probably have a chance to look at stuff again on
Wend afternoon if you can get it to us by then. Otherwise I will just
continue with application of your old patch.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.
        -- Ramsey Clark