From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: three improvements to avalon/phoenix
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 12:59:22 GMT
Okay - I have started applying your patch to the "FACTORY-branch" branch in
Phoenix CVS. You can grab it via

cvs up -r FACTORY-branch

And this will convert your existing tree to the new branch. (cvs up -A to
return to main branch).

One thing I noticed is that you added the Interceptors to the BlockInfo but I
though that was kinda strange as they are associated with a block instance.
Hence I moved the interceptors to BlockMetaData instead. That seem
reasonable?

BTW when sending patches it is usually better to send lots of small patches so
we can check and apply them faster - Documentation would also speed up the
process ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)