From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Stable branch
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:38:42 GMT
Hiya,

I have made a branch with tag "RELEASE_402-branch" which is the "stable
branch". ie It is what we will use when we do the next release. To get that
source tree you need to add the "-r RELEASE_402-branch" to your cvs update or
cvs checkout commands.

I have updated the documentation, linked in Huws management docs and uploaded
to the website. I have also gone through and updated references to new DTD
locations as per thread on avalon-dev (ie move from /phoenix/*.dtd to
/avalon/dtds/phoenix/*.dtd).

If you need to fix a bug prior to release then do it against the branch and we
can merge it back into main tree post-release. If anyone wants to add some
more documentation then do it against the stable tree.

Anyways hopefully this will enable us to start applying some of Igors work in
main tree without effecting release schedule.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald