From "Oliver Flege" <o.fl...@market-maker.de>
Subject Logging problem with Phoenix-4.0
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:38:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to have different phoenix-blocks do logging
with different log-levels, but all blocks seem to log according
to the default category.
My log-configuration in environment.xml looks like this:

      <categories>
          <category name="" log-level="ERROR">
           <log-target id-ref="console"/>
          </category>
          <category name="parser" log-level="DEBUG">
           <log-target id-ref="console"/>
          </category>

What I would assume is that my "parser"-block is provided with a
logger that logs according to the parser category (i.e., logs everything)
and all other blocks log using the default category (i.e., log just errors).
But: the parser also logs just errors.

Am I missing something? Do I have to specify the logger
for the parser block explicitly somewhere? Or is this a bug in phoenix?

 Best Regards,

Oliver