From "Steve Short" <ssh...@postx.com>
Subject RE: ClassLoaders
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:23:51 GMT
Peter,

Thanks - I've managed to limp on to the next stage!  Not happy with what
I've done so far but I figure I need to find out all the issues and then
revisit the solution.  I've had an older version of Phoenix running
inside an older version of Jboss so I'm reasonably confident it will
work out.

My goal is to create an Mbean launcher for Phoenix and a
HostedSystemManager to enable Phoenix to use the Jboss JMX. If you guys
are interested then I'll keep you informed and contribute these to the
project.

Regards
Steve