From Mauro Talevi <mauro.tal...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: Features for next Phoenix Beta.
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:09:01 GMT

Thanks,
Mauro

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hammant [mailto:Paul_Hammant@yahoo.com]
Sent: 14 August 2002 07:09
To: Avalon-Phoenix Developers List
Subject: Features for next Phoenix Beta.

Folks,

I'd like to push the Phoenix release schedule.  As part of that what
work would people like to do before we release the next beta?  What
timescales are people hoping to do work in?

- Paul

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:avalon-phoenix-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.