From Huw Roberts <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MX docs n stuff?
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:06:02 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> Hiya Huw,
>
> I noticed that the MX documentation is not linked from the LHS of the phoenix
> docs as far as I can see. I would recomend that you do that by editing
> src/stylesheets/project.xml ;)
>
> It would be great to regenerate the website after that so the rest of the
> world can see your docs.

I was starting to think about how to make that happen, thanks for the
answer :)

I got swallowed into work the last couple of weeks - now i'm travelling
full time - but have set aside time this weekend to finish up that
piece.  I have one more page to write, and then I'll see about linking
it in.

Thx for keeping on eye on it.

- huw