From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Features for next Phoenix Beta.
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:28:18 GMT

Paul:

Adding in support inside Phoenix for a common DTD schema is reasonably
tirivial.  Al l that is required is to update the getBlockInfo method to
check the rot element name of the configuration describing the block.
 If the root element name is "block-info" then it builds a block info
using the block-info schema.  If the root element is named "type" then
it can build the block info using information from the type defintion.
 This is exactly what Merlin does when loading Phoenix blocks.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL