From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix-Beta Missing Required Directories
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:01:47 GMT
Huw,

>The fix for this is fairly intrusive.  If someone has a better idea give me the outline
and i'd be happy to implement it.

>I've created a new folder /src/static which currently contains two files:
>1) apps/about.txt
>2) ext/about.txt
>
>These files describe the purpose of the directory.  [Aside: Can someone check the descriptions?
Not sure about them.]

>I modified the build.xml to copy the contents of src/static into the distribution.
>
>Now when you unpack the binary distribution [dist]/ext and [dist]/apps will be there.

I've superceeded this with a slightly different idea that I had been
working on at the same time.  Born from two facts :

1) you never committed the src/static/**/about.txt
2) The <echo> mechanism is simpler and has a smaller impact on CVS.

I hope you approve dude.

- Paul