From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems testing Phoenix prior to beta.
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:39:59 GMT
Huw,

>Thanks for providing the earlier information.  I downloaded the binary release from 8-7
and, sure enough, all the mbeans under the phoenix domain were missing.  I was able to determine
that the problem has something to do with the conf/kernel.xml element:

><stylesheets-dir>conf/xsl</stylesheets-dir>
>

>[...]
>
>can you confirm removing this line fixes it for you?  if so then i'll either fix it so
that works, or remove it...

I am afraid it does not :-(

Please try using the CVS version rather than nightly downloads...
somehow that feels different enough.

I am again not going to release the Phoenix beta until this is fixed (no
pressure ;-)

>sorry for taking so long to get to this - somehow the real job keeps getting in the way.

:-)

- Paul