From Alexis Agahi <a...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Problems testing Phoenix prior to beta.
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:02:10 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> It looks like the files I puploaded (has anyone else tested these?) are
> not OK for JMX.  All the bits are there and JMX is available, but the
> HelloWorld block is not visible.  Could someone PLEASE do an independent
> confirmation of the uploaded files.  I have also tried an compeltey
> clean build of the same (fresh checkout from CVS) and it is no different.
>
> I need some serious help here doing some problem elimination.  The
> problem could be in Phoenix, or in the HelloWorld demo, or my machines
> (multiple).  I just need help sorting this out.

I'm using the last (this morning) cvs snapshot for phoenix & apps.
Last mx4j distrib 1.1
Compiled from scratch
Running on Linux box 2.4.18 with Sun JVM 1.3.1_04

HelloWorld demo works fine on 8999
JMX manager works fine on 8082
=> But I can't see any HelloWorld stuff thru the JMX http adaptor.

Nothing in phoenix log

INFO    2002-08-09 09:56:05.507 [Phoenix.] (): 7 Blocks to
process for phase "startup". Order of processing =
[objectstorage, thread-manager, packet-manager, connections,
sockets, scheduler, helloworldserver].

And nothing in apps logs.

I get one exception:

MIME type not found .ico
Exception during http request
javax.management.MBeanException: nested exception is
mx4j.adaptor.http.HttpException: file not found
mx4j.adaptor.http.HttpException: file not found
         at
mx4j.adaptor.http.XSLTProcessor.notFoundElement(XSLTProcessor.java:264)
         at
mx4j.server.ReflectedMBeanInvoker.invokeImpl(ReflectedMBeanInvoker.java:131)
         at
mx4j.server.ReflectedMBeanInvoker.invoke(ReflectedMBeanInvoker.java:61)
         at
mx4j.server.interceptor.InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerMBeanServerInterceptor.java:168)
         at
mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:99)
         at
mx4j.server.interceptor.SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(SecurityMBeanServerInterceptor.java:76)
         at
mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:99)
         at
mx4j.server.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:99)
         at
mx4j.server.interceptor.ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(ContextClassLoaderMBeanServerInterceptor.java:120)
         at
mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:754)
         at
mx4j.adaptor.http.HttpAdaptor.findUnknownElement(HttpAdaptor.java:493)
         at
mx4j.adaptor.http.HttpAdaptor$HttpClient.run(HttpAdaptor.java:662)

Hope this could help

--
Al