From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems testing Phoenix prior to beta.
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 06:14:23 GMT
It looks like the files I puploaded (has anyone else tested these?) are
not OK for JMX.  All the bits are there and JMX is available, but the
HelloWorld block is not visible.  Could someone PLEASE do an independent
confirmation of the uploaded files.  I have also tried an compeltey
clean build of the same (fresh checkout from CVS) and it is no different.

I need some serious help here doing some problem elimination.  The
problem could be in Phoenix, or in the HelloWorld demo, or my machines
(multiple).  I just need help sorting this out.

- Paul