From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems testing Phoenix prior to beta.
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 22:23:22 GMT
Folks,

I am having trouble proving that the JMX facility in latest Phoenix
works with the demo app ( avalon-demo.sar ).

Basically I just cannot see the management page for the HelloWorld
block.  I have seen JMX working elsewhere (work), but cannot for the
HelloWorld block which is our JMX showcase  Could someone confirm to me
that there is nothing wrong as I think I would be foolish to see a
release when I cannot see the management page with the setGreeting() method.

- Paul