From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Beta
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:14:57 GMT
Folks,

Can we recap what we are still trying to code in time for the beta?

1) New MBeans geneation scheme?

I think we have agreed that this can now wait for post beta, or even
post release.

2) ContainerKit compatibility?

It looks like this is going in now.  Any ideas on ETA Pete?

----

I'm pushing this cos my boss says in order for us to use Phoenix in our
(nameless) company, we have have an FCS.  I'm hoping that comes in a
matter of a couple of weeks.  I know it is ready, Phoenix has moved
little all year.  I am hoping that those who have work in head, can wait
post release or code it on a branch......

- Paul