From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what is block configuration schemas
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:06:46 GMT
On Tuesday 20 August 2002 04:56 pm, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> Can somebody explain me what is block configuration schemas and where
> does it come from. If a block is created using block factory, should the
> factory provide configuration schema url?

You are able to create a schema to define the format that a block's
configuration in config.xml must follow. Currently the schema is
BlockName-schema.xml (similar to how the xinfo is BlockName.xinfo).

For block factories, yes the factory should provide the schema also.

Yes, I need to write docs for this, its on my list :)
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org