From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PR9270
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 06:28:55 GMT
On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:12, Peter Donald wrote:
> <interceptors include-default="false">
>   <interceptor class="com.thinkdynamics.interceptors.LoggingInterceptor"/>
> </interceptors>

Actually this could be a bad idea. Because what does the above mean (with
default interceptors="false" but definining an interceptor.

Maybe it is better to go with something more simple like

<block
  class="org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.scheduler.DefaultTimeScheduler"
  name="scheduler"
  proxy="false">
    <provide .../>
</block>

Then when we add interceptor definitions later on we can raise an exception if
proxy is false but interceptors are defined ?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald