From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix Beta
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:19:25 GMT
On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:14, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Can we recap what we are still trying to code in time for the beta?
>
> 1) New MBeans geneation scheme?
>
> I think we have agreed that this can now wait for post beta, or even
> post release.
>
> 2) ContainerKit compatibility?

No need to wait. Just go ahead now. As long as people are using the Doclet to
generate the xinfo files then no one will notice. Even if you are not using
the doclets and hand generating the files I was planning on supporting the
old format for at least a year before removing it.

> It looks like this is going in now.  Any ideas on ETA Pete?

it can always be done later. Just go with what we have now.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."