From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix Beta
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:50:44 GMT
On Monday 05 August 2002 02:33 am, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Can we debate a feature cap for a beta release please?
> Last time this was raised, we were talking of imminent JMX work being
> the blocker..... has that now been achieved?

We can debate :) I have no major features to add at the moment. Stephen's
suggestions about the metainfo merging are good, and the value is doing that
now vs a 4.1 / 4.0.1 release are debateable. (Might be good to just do some
docs + polish up what we have and get a release out the door)

Personally, I want to write some more docs before a final release.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org