From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix Docs
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:58:16 GMT
On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 01:18, Peter Royal wrote:
> All the current phoenix docs seem more high-level. I'd like to start
> writing xdocs for the various components that exist in kernel.xml (the
> choices for different roles, and the configuration options that they have).
>
> Do any of the more "regular" docu-writers have any preconceived thoughts
> before I rush in?

I am in the process of reworking the embeddor to make use of the containerkit
abstractions. Which means you will hopefully get more useful error messages
when setting up kernel. This is a result of me spending 15 minutes trying to
figure out what was wrong with one of the kernel components that hads its
exception silently swallowed during startup ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
'Most men would rather die than think. Many do.'
                             Bertrand Russell