From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [update][phyre] Management Console Status
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:23:01 GMT
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:30, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Thursday 01 August 2002 09:26 pm, Peter Donald wrote:
> > okay. Now I fell stupid. I Can't even get phoenix to start up using MX4Js
> > RMI server (I had always used old RMI interface for this stuff). I get an
> > unable to locate InitialContext error. So what exactly do I do to get
> > phoenix going?
> >
> > What version of MX4J are you using?
>
> pass
> -Djava.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContextFact
>ory
>
> when starting phoenix.

What do you think of setting this property inside the MX4JSystemManager so
that don't have to set it on command line?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer