From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix Docs
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:34:40 GMT
On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 17:18, Peter Royal wrote:
> All the current phoenix docs seem more high-level. I'd like to start writing
> xdocs for the various components that exist in kernel.xml (the choices for
> different roles, and the configuration options that they have).
>
> Do any of the more "regular" docu-writers have any preconceived thoughts
> before I rush in?

thought: "yay, more people doing docs!"

thought 2: "we better make sure we have some stability in these files
otherwise it'll just change again and the docs will be worth nothing.
Documenting stuff that will get refactored is a bit of a waste of time."

opinion: "we need specification (ie DTD) more than guides atm"

:D

- Leo, considers himself one of those "regulars", since he doesn't
commit much code at all =)