From Huw Roberts <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix-Beta Missing Required Directories
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:02:57 GMT
Hi Huw, you wrote on 8/10/02 12:02:03 PM:

>When i unpack the distribution and run it, two directories are missing:
>
>phoenix-4.0beta/ext
>phoenix-4.0beta/apps
>
>probably because they are empty.

The fix for this is fairly intrusive.  If someone has a better idea give me the outline and
i'd be happy to implement it.

I've created a new folder /src/static which currently contains two files:
1) apps/about.txt
2) ext/about.txt

These files describe the purpose of the directory.  [Aside: Can someone check the descriptions?
Not sure about them.]

I modified the build.xml to copy the contents of src/static into the distribution.

Now when you unpack the binary distribution [dist]/ext and [dist]/apps will be there.

- Huw
  (rhymes with goo)