From Huw Roberts <...@mmlive.com>
Subject RE: Management Targets, Topics and XML Generation of Management I nfo
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:44:05 GMT

This is the latest greatest patch of everything this week.

In addition to previously submitted changes it includes the DTD for mxinfo
files.  In order to do the validating I modified the ConfigurationBuilder
class to overload the build() methods with a boolean parameter whether to
validate or not.  Is that ok?

Change was also made to DTDResolver for the new DTD.

This patch, taken at the root of jakarta-avalon-phoenix, has everything to
date.  I'm including the new classes as well, so this is the complete set of
changes.

- Huw