From Huw Roberts <...@mmlive.com>
Subject RE: Management Targets, Topics and XML Generation of Management I nfo
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:49:36 GMT

>From Peter:

> How about if I just resubmit all patches and new classes so they can
be
> applied more easily?

that would be great.

So here are a bunch of patches - each change has been described in a
previous email, this is the cummulative set of changes that results.  still
missing is the dtd - i can't figure out how to check the mxinfos against it,
so i'm not sure if its right, so i'm leaving it out for now.

one last thing - also need to put the log4j-core.jar into the phoenix/lib
for xdoclet to work in the pheonix build script.

- huw