From Huw Roberts <...@mmlive.com>
Subject RE: Apps-Demo & JMX Management capability.
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:42:09 GMT
It was working, meaning that you could change the greeting text, i'll be
able to look at it late today and figure out what the problem is.  i'll take
a stab at the licensing as well...

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hammant
To: Avalon-Phoenix Developers List
Sent: 7/14/2002 1:01 AM
Subject: Apps-Demo & JMX Management capability.

Folks,

I am trying to see if the apps-demo block (the HelloWorld thing) is
managable in the JMX console.  It appears that it is not.  Could someone

who has experience of making blocks managable take a look please...

Secondly, are we allowed to make binary distributions that contain Sun's

JMX jars?  I know we are not allowed to put them in CVS, but Sun have
different rules for source and binary (aka finished product)
distributions.  It seems that another Alpha is imminent...

- Paul