From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch to Create a 'Local' Management Context (= SystemManager)
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:19:19 GMT
I ended up cleaning up the JMX stuff a little so that there is a
AbstractJMXManager that the two jmx imeplementations (Default and MX4J)
extend. I also reworked the hierarchy slightly so that the top part
(phoenix) is not present.

Can you download it and check it out to make sure I did everythying correctly?

Anyways it looks much cleaner after applying path - yea!