From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sevak and the tools.jar file
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:38:51 GMT

At 10:48 AM 7/12/2002 +0900, you wrote:
>It seems like there could be other jars that might need to be added as
>well.  Is there any
>reason why we should not copy all jars in the lib directory into Phoenix's
>dist?

Thats a good idea. The only problem is that some of them are not needed and
should not go into dist/lib (ie xdoclet jars spring to mind). Maybe another
idea would be to create the following directories

lib/common
lib/ext

And then copy all of lib/common into dist/lib and all of lib/ext into dist/ext.

Thoughts?