From Steve Osselton <st...@prismtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Architectural Question
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:58:02 GMT
Hi Peter,

I agree that Initializable are Disposable are currently the places where this
functionality can be bolted in. However I think that conceptually these are different
to persistent creation/destruction. I was reading the developers guide which seemed
very big on the separation of concerns which is why I though a new activity
interface might be appropriate.

Currently we are moving to use the framework classes with our own CORBA container.
We are doing this as we are in effect migrating an existing system which we will
probably complete in a number of stages. I'll have a look at Fortress to see what
it offers.

Cheers Steve.