From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apps-Demo & JMX Management capability.
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:01:44 GMT
Folks,

I am trying to see if the apps-demo block (the HelloWorld thing) is
managable in the JMX console.  It appears that it is not.  Could someone
who has experience of making blocks managable take a look please...

Secondly, are we allowed to make binary distributions that contain Sun's
JMX jars?  I know we are not allowed to put them in CVS, but Sun have
different rules for source and binary (aka finished product)
distributions.  It seems that another Alpha is imminent...

- Paul