From Leif Mortenson <l...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Sevak and the tools.jar file
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:48:49 GMT
The Sevak application requires that the tools.jar be present in the
phoenix/lib distribution.
But we can not actually ship with it.   I was thinking of making it an
optional jar for phoenix
so that it would be added to the dist if it was present.   The concern
is that when we build
a binary release, we would have to be careful that this was not included.

Here is the patch I was thinking of committing.   Comments or a better
way to do this?

RCS file: /home/cvs/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/build.xml,v
retrieving revision 1.138
diff -r1.138 build.xml
362a363,365

 >             <!-- Copy the tools.jar file if it exists.  Used by
Sevak. -->
 >             <include name="tools.jar"/>

It seems like there could be other jars that might need to be added as
well.  Is there any
reason why we should not copy all jars in the lib directory into
Phoenix's dist?

Cheers,
Leif