From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: Phoenix beta.
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:22:35 GMT
Peter,

>On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:04, Leo Simons wrote:
>

>>hmm. Same thought crossed my mind; the part important to me is the
>>"couple of months". We've been saying/thinking similar stuff for quite
>>some time now.
>>
>>If we can agree on how many "a couple" is, just about (3 as opposed to
>>9), then I completely agree.
>>

>a couple == when its done ;)

Can we do this XP style?

Which of four variables are we not going to fix for beta1 :

  Cost
  Time
  Quality
  Scope

I am voting for a fixing of scope and quality.  I am suggesting time and
cost are not fixed.

If all in agreement, can we fix scope now, as it is the only one of the
two that requires a list rather than intent.  Once fixed we allow
*nothing* else in.

- Paul