From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MX4J Stylesheets repository
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 04:08:48 GMT
Hi,

I added in support for specifying a directory (relative to phoenix.home) where
you can store in stylesheets. You add in the following to configuration of
manager and it should work. Have not really tested this fully though :)

<stylesheets-dir>conf/xsl</stylesheets-dir>

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
'Most men would rather die than think. Many do.'
                             Bertrand Russell