From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drop support for JMX RI?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:34:18 GMT
Hi,

I have just done it but I missed out on one commit because optus network went
down ... again. Could some one add a target back into build file that copies
the mx4j jars if they exist to dist/bin/lib (previously we had a target that
did that with the RI jars).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig