From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drop support for JMX RI?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:34:14 GMT
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:40, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 July 2002 01:34 am, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Actually I think we will end up moving Huws stuff back into baxter so
> > that we can describe MBeans using xml descriptors.
>
> Do you have a timeframe for this? I was thinking of maybe applying his
> patches to Phoenix later this week.

I have already applied this locally to phoenix but had some problems that
basically arose because the RI is buggy. Hence why I have not committed it
yet. I can commit it away but the RI will not work (so we need to delete it
completely).

Anyways - up to you. Huw is going to work on one more problem (wrt to problems
unregistering MBeans) but other than that it seems all good.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald