From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject MergedConfiguration
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:58:14 GMT
Hi,

Would you be able to look at implementing merging via a different mechanism.
The way you have done it is to have each node do a merge on access. This is
painful to debug in my experience and I would prefer to separate out
different features into different layers. Would it be possible to add in

DefaultConfiguration config = ConfigMerger.merge( arent, supplied );

That way we could debug merging and usage at separate times and makes it much
easier to use.

Like?

--
Cheers,