From Shekhar Jha <shekhar-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [Re: Architectural Question]
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:08:43 GMT
May be I am totally out of the way, but is the creation and  destruction in
your case connected to universal caching. If yes then probably Cache must be
used instead of the creation/destruction or may be some other storage
component.
Just a wild guess:)
SJ

http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur/fortress/features.html

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/fortress/src/xdocs/lifecycle-extensions.xml?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

> > (I don't think its made it to the site yet).
> > -pete
> >

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:avalon-phoenix-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

Shekhar Jha
2902 Merrywood Drive
Edison, NJ - 08817
Tel. (732) 548-9408 (O) (732)777-2116 (R)