From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apps-Demo & JMX Management capability.
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:59:59 GMT
On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:01, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Secondly, are we allowed to make binary distributions that contain Sun's
> JMX jars?  I know we are not allowed to put them in CVS, but Sun have
> different rules for source and binary (aka finished product)
> distributions.  It seems that another Alpha is imminent...

You can include suns jars in a release as long as you include all the backup
licensing information. However I would suggest that you instead consider
using MX4J which is faster, looks nicer and much more liberally licensed ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"Therefore it can be said that victorious warriors
win first, and then go to battle, while defeated
warriors go to battle first, and then seek to win."
              - Sun Tzu, the Art Of War