From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: PhoenixXDoclet manifest creation problem
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:37:31 GMT
hi,

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:20, Andrei Ivanov wrote:
> this is exactly what I am using so far. But still manifest will contain
> information about all blocks inside ${gen.dir} while I need the only entry
> about MySpecialBlock.java.

thats wierd. Could you download the cornerstone CVS, change the build.xml so
that the xdoclet task looks like
      <phoenix-blocks
          destdir="${gen.dir}"
          classpathref="project.class.path">
        <fileset dir="${java.dir}">
          <include name="**/packet/*.java" />
        </fileset>
        <blockinfo/>
        <manifest manifestFile="manifest.mf" />
      </phoenix-blocks>

(Note only includes packet directory). Then do a

ant distclean
ant xdoclet

and see if the manifest only contains a single block or not. It seems to work
here but I may have changed something else.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald