From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Re: Re: PhoenixXDoclet manifest creation problem
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:50:03 GMT
Hi,
I checked this and it works as it should so that there is only "Name:
org/apache/avalon/cornerstone/blocks/packet/DefaultPacketManager.class" in
manifest. But this wasn't a problem. When you have something like

  <target name="xdoclet" description="Generates the XML descriptors">
      <!-- The classpath for the task should contain the jars that contain
the task -->
      <taskdef name="phoenix-blocks"

classname="org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.xdoclet.PhoenixXDoclet"
               classpathref="project.class.path"/>

      <!-- The classpathref for this task should be the classpath that has
the compiled
       copy of your sourcecode. -->
      <phoenix-blocks
          destdir="${gen.dir}"
          classpathref="project.class.path">
        <fileset dir="${java.dir}">
          <!--include name="**/*.java" /-->
          <include name="**/packet/*.java" />
        </fileset>
        <blockinfo/>
        <manifest manifestFile="manifest.mf" />
      </phoenix-blocks>

      <phoenix-blocks
          destdir="${gen.dir}"
          classpathref="project.class.path">
        <fileset dir="${java.dir}">
          <include name="**/*.java" />
          <exclude name="**/packet/*.java" />
        </fileset>
        <blockinfo/>
        <manifest manifestFile="manifest-one.mf" />
      </phoenix-blocks>

  </target>

then manifest-one.mf will contain also info about "**/packet/*.java" While
it shouldn't.

Andrei