From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Re: PhoenixXDoclet manifest creation problem
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:20:09 GMT
Hi,
this is exactly what I am using so far. But still manifest will contain
information about all blocks inside ${gen.dir} while I need the only entry
about MySpecialBlock.java.
Andrei.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donald" <peter@apache.org>
To: "Avalon-Phoenix Developers List" <avalon-phoenix-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: PhoenixXDoclet manifest creation problem

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:32, Andrei Ivanov wrote:
> Anyone knowing how to tell PhoenixXDoclet to include to manifest
> information only about certain blocks?

Basically you can use ants include/exclude system when definiing fileset. ie
The following will only include block in MySpecialBlock.java file.

<phoenix-blocks
       destdir="${gen.dir}"
       classpathref="project.class.path">
  <fileset dir="${java.dir}">
    <include name="**/MySpecialBlock.java" />
  </fileset>
  <manifest manifestFile="manifest.mf" />
</phoenix-blocks>

Alternatively you could include all java files except MySpecialBlock via
something like.

  <fileset dir="${java.dir}">
    <include name="**/*.java" />
    <exclude name="**/MySpecialBlock.java" />
  </fileset>

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald