From "Andrei Ivanov" <my...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Re: Re: ResourceLimitingThreadPool support in cornerstone?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:12:11 GMT
Hi,

>> Also, I think org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.connection.Connection
>> class has to be modified in case of ResourceLimitingThreadManager...

>In what way?

Simply: creating of connection handler has to be moved to be inside internal
ConnectionRunner class. Why? If using resource limiting pool and number of
threads is exceeded it shouldn't create handler at all. Now it creates but
doesn't call handle connection which doesn't make any sense from my point of
view.

Andrei