From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-phoenix/src/java/org/apache/avalon/phoenix/frontends ComposableServlet.java PhoenixServlet.java
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:00:17 GMT
On Thursday 20 June 2002 08:58 am, Eung-ju Park wrote:
> Is there anyone who use SingleAppEmbeddor and PhoenixServlet for production
> service?
> I will not remove it if threre is least one.

There is a user on avalon-apps-dev currently (Maybe not production use, but
use none the less)

Since you are the author I agree with your assessment, but perhaps it should
remain in CVS but deprecated until we have a solid migration plan. It does no
harm to hang around being deprecated.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org