From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thinking Merlin/Pheoix stuff ...
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:58:47 GMT
On Wednesday 05 June 2002 08:52 pm, Peter Donald wrote:
> Thats kinda kool. Need time to digest it though. One thing I would prefer
> is to not have component participate in constraint validation.

Understandable.

There needs to be a generic way for a child container to report information
about its components to its parent container for constraint resolution.
Perhaps your newly-created MetaInfo object will work, a component can
optionally offer metainfo on its child components.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org