From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website updated
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:17:57 GMT
At 09:12 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>Peter Donald wrote:
>>I just committed an cocoon2anakia.xsl sheet. I want to update the
>>cornerstone stuff to use anakia. Cocoon is beyond me atm and anakia works
>>and takes like 10 seconds ;)
>>Actually I may add a simple ant script to help converting aswell. Run it like
>>ant -f jakarta-avalon/tools/convert.xml
>>/opt/projects/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/bzip2/src/xdocs update
>>Note I haven't really fully tested it ;)
>>You will also have to update the book.xml to anakias project.xml and
>>maybe play around with some of docs to get URL resolution happening properly.
>
>Just a reminder: I haven't forgotten my job of getting builds and
>doc generation uptodate for the Avalon projects, I'm still working on it.

excellent.

>I'm just curious: why does Phoenix have its own site skin?

Because I moved to anakia and couldn't figure out why some of the things
ceased working and Paul said the traditional jakarta site skin was dull ;)

>Why is it a problem if Cocoon is slower than Anakia?

Because when editing docs or building distributions I waste more than haalf
my time waiting for it to build.

Cheers,

Peter Donald
everyone gets busy on the proof."