From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website updated
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:19:59 GMT
Oh and another thing. I notice that cornerstone still has the .xinfo files
in CVS. However I think Paul got automagic generation of them going in main
build. If this is all 100% then we could delete the .xinfo (and the
cornerstone.mf manifest) from the CVS and have them generated during build
process.

At 01:28 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> > >we've got a logo for avalon phoenix somewhere (think in
> > >jakarta-avalon/src/logo). Might be cool to use that instead?
> >
> > Sounds kool to me ;) One thing - we need to zap the "Avalon Referenice
> > Implementation" string. I don't have the editor you used. Would you be
> able
> > to zap that and then add it to phoenixs CVS ?
>
>on the list. If you have more requests -- got an entire afternoon to
>actually do some stuff (rather than just discuss it).
>
>will be back after lunch,
>
>- LSD
>

>--
>For additional commands, e-mail: